Parish Church of Roitham
The Roman-Catholic Parish Church was erected in 1350 in late Gothic style.
The altarpiece depicts the Church´s Patron Saint, Apostle James the Greater.
Many changes and improvements to the Church have been made in the course of time.
Originally, the Church´s steeple had a Baroque cupola. The tower was destroyed by a fire in 1888 and was rebuilt with a pointed roof in Neo-Gothic style. Complete renovation works of the outside were completed in the year 1982.
With this repair complete, the parish was then able to undertake the complete restoration of the interior in 1990. The Church today is a beautiful building that glorifies God and is a living place of worship and ministry.
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for schools
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
- Suitable for pushchairs
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
- ground level accessible
- Escort required
- Toilet facility for disabled people