parish church Traunkirchen
Since 1773 the monastery is a parish church. The high altar built in 1754 by Franz Preisl is dedicated to the crowning of our lady. The side altar on the right side is dedicated to St. Ignatius and the one on the left side to St. John. The principal work in the church is the famous wood-carved "Fischerkanzel" which was carved in 1753 by an unknown artist.
Für Informationen beim Kontakt anfragen.