The Church in Reindlmühl was completed after the groundbreaking ceremony in 1955 after only 11 months of construction in August 1956.
The altarpiece is from the living in Gmunden sculptor Franz X. Neuhuber and is running in Neofreskotechnik. He also provided the four Evangelists are in Lasierarbeit in the pulpit. A special feature is the late Gothic Madoanna, which is attached to the side altar. It comes from the cycle or directly from Linhard Astl (1505), the master of Hallstatt triptych. 5 glass windows were designed by local artist Sepp Moser, as well as the altar, the tabernacle and the St. Christopher on the outside wall of the church. Style: post-modern, traditionally oriented Fahlbau