The Old Parish Church
The wonderful one-nave parish church with its outstanding rib vaults was erected around 1500.
The ancient church is a late-Gothic construction with a wide range of Baroque elements. All architectural highlights have been well-preserved. Only the presbytery and its rib vaults were added later. Also the church´s sacramental part below the chancel, a small construction made of stone, belongs to the original building. In 1999 and 2000 the church´s interior was completely refurbished according to original plans (the gallery was remodeled, etc.). And in 2001 the church´s exterior was renovated.