- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 2 hours
- Black Earls and the Reign of Scharnstein – from € 14.50
- Forest, hunting and renaissance castle – from € 16.00
- Scythes and Swords – from € 10.50
- Tracing evidence in the criminal museum and ruins – from € 16.00
- 01.05.2020 until 26.10.2020
On request, we will gladly make you an individual offer.
Castle Scharnstein: the impressive renaissance castle in the centre of the village is host to the well-known Austrian criminal and police museum with over 20 exhibit rooms and a pompous living room and representation area.
Scythe Museum Geyerhammer: the original and former scythe factory on the shores of the Alm River offer regular handicraft presentations using the original water driven scythe hammers.
Forest School Alm Valley: experience a diverse forest adventure. As well as pure nature, the pioneers of Austrian Forest Education will convey forestry, hunting and farm history.
- Student groups with school class
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends